List of topics for Our 2017 meetings
The Gloucester Business Professionals are a group of single owner businesses that brain storm on a number of topics. These are just a few of the issues covered in our weekly meetings.
• How to avoid ransom ware and virus protection?
• How do you backup and restore your personal network?
• Branding your business?
• Effective Business Apps?
• How are you using social media to enhance your business?
• What changes would you like to see on www.williamsburgbusinessnetwork.com ?
• Do you know of someone that we could enlist to be a guest speaker?
• How do you track all of your client’s electronically?
• Do you send out a newsletter?
• Do you sell your products online?
• What kind of rate on sales do you get with your credit card processing firm – less than 2.5%?
• What kind of accounting software do you use to track your business?
• What are the keywords you associate with your business?
• Database management systems – collecting client information
• Financial Statement – Mike Griffin CPA
• Advantages of LLC, C-Corp., Etc.
• Using the Square, PayPal, Credit Collection Equipment
• How do you protect your computer from Viruses, Malware, ransomware