- Join Us Every Tuesday at Olivia's or Via Zoom
Network With Business Leaders in Gloucester - Meeting starts at 9 am
Networking In Gloucester VA
The Gloucester Business Professionals was formed in 2005 to promote businesses in the Gloucester area of Virginia. The group generates leads and referrals for it’s members, but our main focus is the sharing of idea’s, brain storming, and forming lasting friendships with our members.
Learn More About Our Members - Just Click on the IMAGE
Promote Your Business on the Internet
Each of the Members of the Gloucester Business Professionals are advertised on our website. You get your own person page!
We meet every Tuesday at 9 am to 10 am
6597 Main Street
Gloucester, Virginia 23061
Please support Olivia's our host for the Gloucester Business Professionals - oliviasinthevillage.com
Your Business Benefits
By Networking with the Gloucester Business Professional our members receive:
• Each member becomes a sales person for your business
• Group Networking
• Leads/Referrals (Most of Which come after the meeting
• Workshop training Sessions
• Post Your upcoming business events our our calendar
• Your Business is advertised on our website - both on the group page and individual page
From time to time we invite people to our speed networking event.
Our members and invited guests offer classes in everything from social media to tools like MailChimp. Our classes have focused on:
** Time Management
Our focus is on helping our members grow their business and establish themselves in Gloucester. You will be greeted warmly and encouraged to take advantage of the relationships we build, the learning we provide, and the referrals that result. We all have limited time and money to commit to networking. We don't believe in time-consuming rules. Your investment of time is up to you and we keep our annual membership fee to a minimum.
We put together a list of things that we believe:
· Healthy, profitable businesses are built on a foundation of lasting, trusting relationships. (40% of our members have been members for 6 or more years.)
· Great referrals result from trusting relationships.
· Networking groups should go beyond referrals and keep on top of the pulse of the business community.
· Networking groups should provide business tips and learning experiences that lead to healthy, profitable businesses.